The Rochester Americans will open their training camp with an open practice Friday, Sept. 28. Sessions are scheduled for 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. These sessions are free and open to the public.
The Amerks will also take part in a closed practice Saturday at the FNC before moving back to Rochester starting Sunday. The Amerks practice daily leading up to their first preseason game Wednesday, Oct. 3, against the Wilkes Barre-Scranton Penguins. All practices at Rochester's Blue Cross Arena are open to the public.
Here is the schedule the team has set to date:
- Sept. 28: 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m., 1:15 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in Buffalo
- Sept. 29: Closed practice in Buffalo
- Sept. 30: 9 to 10:15 a.m. and 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. in Rochester
- Oct. 1: 9 to 10:15 a.m. and 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. in Rochester
- Oct. 2: Scrimmage from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in Rochester
- Oct 3: Morning skate at 10 a.m. at The Sports Centre at Monroe Community College, game at 7:05 p.m. at MCC; non-dressing players to practice at 10 a.m. at Blue Cross Arena
- Oct. 4: 10:30 to 11:45 a.m. in Rochester
- Oct. 5: Preseason game against Scranton at 7:05 p.m. at Mohegan Sun Arena, Connecticut
Visit amerks.com for more information.
Here are the players invoted to Amerks training camp:
- Forwards: Luke Adam, Riley Boychuk, Brian Flynn, Marcus Foligno, Zemgus Girgensons, Cody Hodgson, Jacob Lagace, Maxime Legault, Mark Mancari, Jonathan Parker, Kevin Porter, Evan Rankin, Frederick Roy, Rick Schofield, Kevin Sundher, Shawn Szydlowski, Nick Tarnasky, Corey Tropp, Phil Varone, Jamie Wise.
- Defensemen: Alex Biega, T.J. Brennan, Nick Crawford, Corey Fienhage, Joe Finley, Jerome Gauthier-Leduc, Matt MacKenzie, Brayden McNabb, Mark Pysyk, Drew Schiestel.
- Goalies: Connor Knapp, David Leggio, Nathan Lieuwen, Shane Madolora.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/kv3